The Ambition Talent Programme is an extensive week of paid training for 10 individuals with little or no recruitment experience to come into our business and learn what it means to be a successful recruiter.
It is aimed at passionate and driven individuals who have either recently completed their University Degree and are interested in starting a career in recruitment OR who have previous sales experience and are looking for a change of career and structured career path within a leading global recruitment business.
The programme is structured in the following way:
- Participants will develop an understanding of the Ambition Group, our vision, values and our recruitment processes.
- The structured on-boarding programme will focus on sales and communication skills as well as understanding the ‘360 degree’ recruitment process – how to manage candidate and client relationships whilst developing an in-depth knowledge of niche markets.
- The Ambition Talent Programme will offer a mix of classroom-based learning and practical application under the guidance of an experienced Manager.
To qualify for the programme, individuals must be:
- Degree educated or equivalent OR have previous sales experience.
- Passionate about working with people with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and driven
- Able to work in a team
Those who successfully complete the intensive 1 week training programme will be offered a permanent position at Ambition. You will be fully integrated into the organisation and your skills will be further developed through a structured training programme as well as on-going guidance and coaching from your Manager.
If you are interested in taking part then please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.