We Build Better Futures. Want to Join Us?
Applications open now for Sydney recruitment bootcamp.
About the program
At Ambition, we Build Better Futures. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help each and every day to look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
When there is a match between the candidate’s motivation, skills, experience and the opportunity on offer by the client, magic happens! As a Recruitment Consultant, making magic happen is hard work but it is incredibly rewarding.
As a recruitment consultant, you will:
- Understand market and industry trends including challenges and opportunities and the implications on sourcing talent.
- Generate business by building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential clients and compellingly position Ambition’s value proposition.
- Build market-leading talent pools using multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition’s database, headhunting, participating in networking events and external job portals.
- Proactively market Ambition’s top talent to clients and potential clients.
- Manage expectations of both clients and candidates during the entire recruitment cycle.
What will make you successful?
You will be:
- Results oriented as you will strive towards achieving your targets.
- Tenacious and resilient as you will face rejection. It’s about picking yourself up and continuing to drive forward.
- Values-based as you will be expected to live and breathe our Ambition PRIDE values.
- Resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities.
I want to be a Recruitment Consultant. What do I do?
Join our Sydney Recruitment Bootcamp – an in-house development program that gets you up to speed with all-things-recruitment and ensures you’re well-equipped to be successful in your new career.
Our Recruitment Bootcamp program runs for 9-12 weeks based in Sydney and is designed to give participants best-in-class ‘hands-on’ training. Bootcamp participants are employed full time by us and graduate into consultant roles in the business. It is your passport to a successful career with Ambition.
What can you expect to receive?
- Build recruitment skills capability via “on the job” coaching and classroom training coupled with interactive workshops.
- Gain exposure and access to senior leaders and assigned team to gain valuable insights.
- Receive opportunities to work on live roles and contribute to company growth.
- Develop your presentation and project management skills.
- Experience a values-based culture where personal development is a priority.
- Enjoy social and team-building activities with your assigned team.
- Our Recruitment Bootcamp program will give you get a first-hand experience of what a career in sales and recruitment is like, and determine whether it is right for you.
Each participant will follow a customised learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they progress through the program.
At Ambition, we will teach you the business skills required not only to be successful in recruitment but to be successful in life.
Be part of something great.