Why Join us?
Incentives and rewards
- Successes are handsomely rewarded
- Annual Dream Team incentive – Langkawi and Vietnam are just a couple of the destinations we’ve visited!
- Numerous ways to get recognised including Values Champion, Consultant of the year and employee of the month/year
- Monthly incentives in every office!
Life at Ambition
- Regular fun team building events – Most recently the Amazing Race, Wild Ropes and Paniq Room
- Internal clubs – Soccer, Basketball, Wine and even knitting!
- Socialising at Month End, Quarter End, Melbourne Cup, Christmas… the list goes on!
- It’s not all about us though, we work with a number of charities and donate to your chosen charity on your birthday, run a Starlight Day and work with Beacon Foundation helping young people prepare for work
- And of course cake, lots of cake on your birthday… and to balance it all out we also have plenty of fresh fruit delivered twice a week!
The big bucks!
- One of the best, uncapped commission structures in the marketplace
- Unlimited opportunities to earn big $$$
Training and development
- Tailored training to the individual to develop your skills further and help you go from Good to Great
- Future leaders enterprise program investing in our consultants
- Dedicated training and development manager
- The Ambition Academy – an 8-week training program for those new to recruitment
What are our values…
We are forward thinking leaders hungry for success, working towards our Ambition.
We are one.
Our people are so fantastic that “culture” has been voted as the number one perk of working for Ambition by all employees globally – wow!
We are hungry for success.
We believe growth is the secret to long-lasting success.
We aren’t just helping clients grow their teams, or candidates realise their passions
– we’re helping close to 300 employees grow personally and professionally.
We are leaders.
“Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things.” – Peter Drucker
(He said it but we were thinking it.)
We are forward-thinking.
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower” – Steve Jobs
(Spot on Steve!)
We celebrate uniqueness.
Your colleagues are as important as your customers.
The best thing about coming to work is the people we collaborate with and laugh with every day.
We are diverse and inclusive.
We value the individual and group differences within our offices. We embrace the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of our colleagues, which in turn increases our talent, innovation, creativity and contributions.
Spend 5 minutes with our colleagues across the globe.
|Meet Reed||Meet Marguerite||Meet Nicky||Meet Wilson||Meet Hannah|
For more details in Australia, contact Keely Frearson.
Human Resources Advisor
For more details in Asia, contact Michelle Wong.
Talent Acquisition and Training Lead, Asia
For more details in London, contact Julia Green.
HR & Client Services, UK