1. You have been invited to participate in the Ambition Group Innovation Program (Program). You acknowledge that if you participate in the Program, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries, including any intellectual property rights, become and remain the property of Ambition. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. By submitting an entry into the Program, entrants agree to assign all rights in the entry to Ambition and consent to Ambition using the entry in any manner Ambitions chooses to (including adapting, modifying, adapting or publishing the entry whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all) by way of all media, without compensation. Ambition may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymous format.
5. Ambition reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend the Program as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
6. The winning prize is AUD10,000. Ambition will fly four (4) finalists to Sydney and provide accommodation, food, meals during their time in Sydney up to a value of AUD $3,000 each.
7. The winner may also participate in the project team that will implement the winner’s idea for Ambition.
8. The finalists are required to obtain the relevant travel insurances at their own expense. It is the finalists’ responsibility to obtain valid documentation such as passports, visas, to travel to Australian and meet immigration requirements. Any fines, penalties or payments incurred as a result of immigration requirements not being met will be the sole responsibility of the individual.
9. Ambition shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
10. The Program commences 1 February 2016. Entries close 31 July 2016.
11. The information you are asked to provide to Ambition may be personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Ambition will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
12. Ambition does not make any representations as to tax implications of the price. You should seek independent tax advice in respect thereof.
13. Entries will be judged at a time and place to be announced and the winner’s name will be published on Ambition’s website within 90 days of the draw.
14. The winner will be notified in writing by email within ninety (90) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
15. If Ambition is unable to contact the winner within 90 days of the draw and has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Ambition will award the prize to another valid entrant.
16. All entrants consent to receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Ambition.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of NSW, Australia.